Monday, February 10, 2014

Yummy Easy Snack with Nutella

One of my favorite and easy snacks to make for the kids I found again on Pinterest--- Crescent rolls with Nutella and mini chocolate chips!  I use Great Value brand crescent rolls for this recipe with Nutella (of course) and Toll House mini-chocolate chips.  Here is what I do:

  • Roll out the crescent rolls and spread on the Nutella to your desired amount
  • Sprinkle a pinch of mini-chocolate chips
  • Roll up the rolls with the Nutella and Chips tucked in the middle of the roll
  • Bake as directed
  • Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar if you wish, but also great as is


The kids and I love this light and easy snack!  They can also help with the rolling and sprinkling.  Enjoy this easy and cheap treat!  Would love to hear any thing you add to this simple recipe.  Always up for trying new things.

Here is the link to give credit to where I learned about it!


No comments: